DISCLOSURE AND REGULATORY FILINGS
Rely on NewMediaWire for efficiency and security in meeting your regulatory filing and disclosure requirements in the US, Canada, UK and select European Union markets. Services include EDGAR, SEDAR, XBRL and UK filings.
For more than three decades thousands of public companies have trusted Marketwired with their material disclosure, reporting and regulatory filing needs. Marketwired is fully recognized by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), and the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Satisfy Disclosure with Ease and Confidence
NewMediaWire’s easy-to-use interface (with 24/7 access and support) simplifies distribution and disclosure of press releases to financial terminals, print, broadcast and trade media, wire services, news agencies, databases, portals and websites.
NewMediaWire gives you total control over your news release’s content and look. XHTML formatting offers the following advantages:
- Utilize tables and rich text and different fonts
- Embed hyperlinks into your keywords to direct people to supportive online content
- Add usefulness and longevity of your message
Our team will also help you deliver an operator-assisted conference call or webcast. Deliver full disclosure of your information using secure technology to an unlimited number of participants.
NewMediaWire’s Turnkey Compliance Solutions Streamline Your IR Workflow and Improve Accuracy
NewMediaWire helps you simplify EDGAR filings or hundreds of other types of documents. We will:
- Combine your 8-K filings with your material press releases to meet SEC requirements, including both Regulation FD and the newer Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
- Provide you with an instant preview of your documents. Other companies simply send you a preview link that expires in 24 hours
- File your document with the SEC and provide you with confirmation.
NewMediaWire helps produce XBRL filings in a matter of days, not weeks. We will:
- Analyze your financial statements and identify the appropriate taxonomy to use, whether it is IFRS or US-GAAP.
- Perform a gap analysis for the creation of extension taxonomy elements.
- Provide a comprehensive CPA report for review by corporate accounting.
- Create a valid instance document and other related files for your review, feedback and approval.
- Prepare and submit fully-validated files to the appropriate audiences, including SEC's EDGAR/IDEA database.
NewMediaWire provides disclosure documents for public companies and investment funds across Canada. We will:
- Convert your documents into required SEDAR formats.
- Send you a proof of the filing for your approval.
- Make any required changes and file your document.
- Provide confirmation that your document was accepted.
- Provide you with information on filing fees, deadlines and document formatting as requested.
UK Regulatory Filing
NewMediaWire is a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and approved Primary Information Provider (PIP). We will:
- Disseminate news and regulatory announcements to Secondary Information Providers.
- (SIPs) in the UK including AFX, Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Reuters and Thomson Financial.
- Meet mandated disclosure requirements of the London Stock Exchange (LSE), Alternative.
- Investment Market (AIM) or PLUS Markets and Secondary Information Providers (SIPs).
- Provide Pan-European disclosure via our Transparency Obligations Directive (TOD) services, if required.