RENO NV - (NewMediaWire) - March 17, 2017 - Viratech Corp. (the "Company") (OTC PINK: VIRA) a mobile & social networking technology company, focused on creating Social Network Application Platforms (SNAPs), specifically, social network driven wikis, harnessing social collaboration in a way to give the user a more in depth perspective of a researched subject or action. Announced today that Viratech, Corp. will be holding its Annual Shareholders' Meeting to be held on Friday, March 31, 2017 at 1:00 pm (PST) at 429 Plumb Lane, Reno Nevada 89509
MATTERS ON THE AGENDA OF THE ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
1. To ratify the acquisition of the Newswire.net in the purchase and sale agreement with Cancer.im.
2. To implement the Revenue Recognition policy under FASB 65 and SAB 109 in accordance to best practices.
3. To mandatorily convert all classes of issued and outstanding preferred stock.
4. To adopt better practice standards for corporate governance.
5. To engage a PCAOB auditing firm to complete a filing and registration with the SEC.
6. Evaluate Board of Directors and other key management positions to guide the Company in sales and marketing, of our new completed product offering.
7. Engage an investor relations firm to handle the communications function of the Company to its shareholders and the public markets.
8. To adopt and to ratify the creation of the following operating divisions:
a. Sales Division;
b. Licensing Division;
c. Advertising Division;
d. Build Operate Maintain Division.
About Viratech, Corp.
Viratech is a mobile & social networking Technology Company, focused on creating and licensing, Social Network Application Platforms (SNAPs), in the medical oriented vertical space. Our first network we have successfully created with our core IP offering resides at www.cancer.im/1/ and its complimenting Apple iOS Application residing at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cancer.im/id1195005856?mt=8 . The engine and power behind the mobile application and social networking sites is our REST API, which is available to the development community, for more information please our API documentation HERE.
Our press releases may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the actual results of operations. Forward-looking statements in this press release include statements regarding our belief about the market applications. The following important factors, among others, have affected and, in the future could affect, the our actual results: the effect of new branding and marketing initiatives, the integration of new leadership, the introduction and acceptance of new products, the levels and particular directions of research and product development by our customers, the impact of the growing number of producers of biotechnology research and diagnostics products and related price competition, general economic conditions, the impact of currency exchange rate fluctuations, and the costs and results of our research and product development efforts and those of companies in which we have invested or with which we have formed strategic relationships. For additional information concerning such factors, see the section titled "Risk Factors" in our annual report and quarterly reports. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements we make in our press releases due to new information or future events. Investors are cautioned not to place undue emphasis on these statements.