Omaha Steaks Unveils New Steaks, Chicken and More for Summer 2021
(NewMediaWire) - May 05, 2021 - Omaha, Neb. - Omaha Steaks today introduces a lineup of delicious new premium steaks, chicken and other proteins perfect for summer. All are now available at omahasteaks.com and at its retail locations nationwide.
- Butcher’s Cut New York Strip – Densely marbled with bold flavor, and cut from the center of the strip loin ... this steak is naturally aged longer – at least 30 days – to maximize tenderness and flavor, then hand trimmed by our master butchers into a leaner, 25% thicker version of Omaha Steaks original New York Strip.
- Butcher’s Cut Chicken Breasts – Our super-premium Butcher’s Cut Chicken Breasts start with pure air-chilled, no water added, antibiotic-free chicken and are hand trimmed by master butchers to remove all fat and imperfections for a leaner, thicker steakhouse quality chicken breast that’s more tender and flavorful. It’s the best-tasting, highest quality chicken breast in America. Guaranteed.
- New York Strip Burger – Crafted from the same perfectly aged beef strip loins as the Butcher’s Cut New York Strip steaks … these unique 1/3-pound burgers are our leanest burger yet, packed with the signature bold, beefy flavor you expect from an Omaha Steaks New York Strip.
- Mediterranean Sirloin Skewer Kit – This all-in-one, grill-it-yourself kit comes with Omaha Steaks beef sirloin pieces, aged at least 30 days for tenderness and flavor, and marinated in the perfect blend of garlic, onion, and bell pepper with a hint of lemon. Stainless steel skewers are included.
- Teriyaki Sirloin Skewer Kit – This unique griller’s kit comes with Omaha Steaks beef sirloin pieces, aged at least 30 days for tenderness and flavor, and marinated in a balanced, savory-sweet Asian blend of soy and sesame. Stainless steel skewers are included.
- Breaded Pork Tenderloin – This pork tenderloin has been flattened by hand to the perfect thickness, marinated in a blend of salt, pepper, and onion, then breaded with buttermilk, wheat flour, garlic, salt, and pepper for a subtle crunch and savory flavor. Serve on a bun or with potatoes, noodles, or dumplings.
More information and images are available here.
About Omaha Steaks®
Omaha Steaks, America’s Original Butcher, founded in 1917, is an Omaha, Nebraska-based, fifth-generation, family-owned company, who has a history of supporting food security through long-standing relationships with food banks, and partnerships with national organizations to provide food to those in need during natural disasters and during the pandemic. Omaha Steaks markets and distributes a wide variety of the finest quality USDA-approved, grain-fed beef and other gourmet foods including seafood, pork, poultry, slow cooker and skillet meals, side dishes, appetizers and desserts. Today, Omaha Steaks is recognized as the nation’s largest direct response marketer of premium beef and gourmet foods, available to customers by calling 1-800-228-9055, online at www.OmahaSteaks.com or at retail stores nationwide.
For Immediate Release:
Contact: Becky Niiya, Director of Public Relations
Phone: (402) 597-8220