Exclusive Brands Offers 2022 Growth Highlights; New Stores to Open in 2023
Ann Arbor, MI - (NewMediaWire) - December 19, 2022 - Exclusive Brands (“Exclusive Brands” or “Exclusive”), Michigan's premier, vertically integrated cannabis company composed of state-of-the-art retail locations, multiple processing and manufacturing facilities, and 200,000 square feet of licensed grow operations, as well as Michigan’s home to a breadth of iconic cannabis brands, announced today its company growth and Michigan expansion highlights in 2022.
Exclusive Brands saw an explosion in the company's growth in 2022. The Company announced the expansion of their farm facilities in Arlington as well as the addition of their 2nd processing facility on the company’s Ann Arbor campus comprising over 50,000 square feet in total Manufacturing support space. With the new expansions, Exclusive has invested in automation to ensure best costs in a price driven market. The company is also making strides to open new stores across the state of Michigan and has grown its workforce by nearly 300%. Exclusive expects to increase their brick and mortar presence by 400% by the end of 2023.
“We are thrilled to be heading into 2023 with the debut of new processing and manufacturing facilities, new product lines from our growing portfolio of brands and plans for even further growth in the next year, continuing our mission of making cannabis more accessible,” said Narmin Jarrous, Chief Development Officer of Exclusive Brands. “We are incredibly grateful for our customers, vendors and partners’ support as we’ve grown in 2022, and look forward to sharing more exciting news with our communities in 2023.”
2022 was an incredibly successful year for the Exclusive Brands organization, positioning the company for success and further growth with their plans for expansion in 2023. Beyond the company’s retail offerings, Exclusive Brands offers industry-leading social equity services to those disproportionately affected by the War on Drugs or seeking assistance in breaking into the cannabis industry. The company plans to continue these efforts in 2023 alongside their valued social equity partners.
Operating Highlights for 2022 Included:
● Exclusive Brands’ Chief Development Officer, Narmin Jarrous, was awarded the Women’s Leadership Award for Social Equity at Green Market Report’s Women’s Summit in April
● Exclusive Brands announced the expansion of their farm facility in Arlington, Michigan, boasting over 35,000 square feet of new greenhouse and indoor facilities
● Narmin Jarrous was recognized as an outstanding figure in her community as a member of Crain’s Detroit Business’ Class of 40 Under 40
● The company announced the opening of their 2nd processing facility on their Ann Arbor campus in Michigan in October
● Exclusive announced new product offerings from the company’s brand partner, Kushy Punch as well as new ownership of the Kushy Punch brand
● Exclusive Brands announced a new 1.5G THC Oil Vape proprietary disposable from Kushy Punch, furthering their product offering in the vaping space, the 1.5G disposable is the first of its kind in cannabis.
● The company also announced new product launches for Neno’s Naturals CBD including 300mg CBN gummies and 1000mg premium CBD topicals
● Exclusive Brands announced the opening of their fifth Michigan dispensary location in Coldwater
● New brand partnerships started with Flav, Packwoods, The 8th by White Boy Rick and Ripple. These brands bring Exclusive Brands portfolio to include over 16 different unique brands that allows the company to offer an entire retailer’s product offering needs.
Key Press Highlights for 2022 Included:
● Crain’s Detroit Business - Narmin Jarrous on why striving for social equity needs to include cannabis accessibility
● NBC News - 'Nothing has changed': Frustration builds as cannabis reform stalls
● FOX News - Progressives wary of possible Biden Supreme Court pick Childs on criminal justice, cite harsh pot sentence
● MiBiz - State proposes guidelines for hemp farmers eyeing synthetic marijuana products
● MLive - More than $2M in marijuana tax money coming to Kalamazoo-area governments
● Green Market Report - Women’s Leadership Award in Social Equity Narmin Jarrous
● West Michigan Woman - Equity, Philanthropy and CBD with Narmin Jarrous
● POLITICO - Tinctures cause confusion in Michigan
● AXIOS Detroit - More Weed Wars Over Recreational Cannabis in Detroit
● CBS Detroit - Ballot Initiative To Strike Detroit's Adult-Use Ordinance Rejected, Opponents Continue To Fight
● Crain’s Detroit Business - 2022 - 40 Under 40 Narmin Jarrous
● MJBizDaily - Retail slotting fees a new cost for Michigan marijuana brands and manufacturers
● Benzinga - This Michigan Cannabis Processor Is Expanding Footprint, Large Operators Seek To Eliminate New Competitors
● Detroit Free Press - Michigan cannabis companies change their business models to survive competitive market
● AXIOS Detroit - How the pot possession pardon looks in Michigan
● Green Market Report - Your Take: Cannabis Conferences Can't Call Themselves Inclusive - Yet
Looking ahead into 2023, Exclusive Brands will be looking to further expand their operations across the state of Michigan. The company plans to expand 17 more retail locations in addition to their existing 5 within the state of Michigan, creating additional job opportunities for residents and further contributing to local cannabis education and other community investments. The seventeen new retail locations will be located around the state in cities including Bay City, Battle Creek, Allegan, Monroe, Lowell, Gaylord, Oxford, Lapeer, Royal Oak, Eastponte, Wayne, Centerline, Detroit and Saline.
For more information about Exclusive Brands, company developments, and the company’s ever-growing portfolio of brands, visit https://exclusivebrands.com/. Follow Exclusive Brands on Instagram at @exclusivebrandsmi.
About Exclusive Brands
Exclusive Brands is Michigan's premier, vertically integrated cannabis company with a flagship retail location in Ann Arbor, the first recreational marijuana retailer in the state. Exclusive places the utmost importance on premium genetics and effectual grow techniques to provide Michigan with the highest quality cannabis products. Exclusive’s cultivators maintain and manicure cannabis to the highest standards in the market. A portion of the fresh flower is processed by extraction artists in Exclusive Brands’ state of the art lab for premium Terp Sugars, Sauce, Shatter, Budder, Batter, RSO and Distillate. Exclusive Brands is committed to providing high-quality accessible cannabis and is driven by excellence.
View the original release on www.newmediawire.com