Speakers Announced for The SPAC Conference 2020
Hear from the Experts on Trends, Deal Strategies and Acquiring Targets
Special purpose acquisition companies have gone through multiple cycles and structural changes over time, with the latest trend showing a significant uptick in activity. M&A opportunities are being sought more assertively by SPAC management teams and private companies are increasingly looking at SPACs as a viable option to go public. In fact, 2018 had the most SPACs going public in more than 10 years.
The SPAC Conference offers a forum for discussion about deal trends and why alternative IPO techniques such as SPACs and direct listings have gained favor with both companies and their investors. DealFlow Events has assembled a best-in-class program, where the brightest minds in the business will discuss market dynamics and the latest investment opportunities.
Here are just some of the featured speakers:
· Mitch Baruchowitz, Managing Partner, Merida Capital Partners
· David Boris, Co-CEO and CFO, Forum Merger II Corp.
· Jamie Caruso, Principal, Apollo Global MGMT
· Andrew Cohen, Founder and Chief Investment Officer, Difesa Capital Management
· Doug Ellenoff, CEO, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole
· James Graf, CEO, Graf Industrial Corp.
· Howard Kurz, CEO, FinServ Acquisition Corp.
· John Marchisi, Area Vice President, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
· Mike McCrory, Chairman, i-Bankers Securities
· Steven Nelson, President, Continental Stock Transfer Trust & Co.
· Mitchell Nussbaum, Vice Chairman; Co-Chair, Capital Markets & Corporate, Loeb & Loeb
· Jay Shepulski, Partner, Withum
· George Schultze, CEO, Schultze Special Purpose Acquisition Corp.
· Mark Solovy, Managing Director, Monroe Capital
· Patrick Sturgeon, Managing Director, Brookline Capital Markets
· Alex Zuluaga, Partner, Ernst & Young
The SPAC Conference 2020 will be held at the Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York City. Supporting this event are corporate sponsors Ellenoff Grossman & Schole, Loeb & Loeb, Withum, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust, Ernst & Young, I-Bankers Securities, Morrow Sodali, Woodruff Sawyer, Gig Capital, SPAC Research, RRBB, Gateway Investor Relations, Riveron, Chord Advisors, Winston & Strawn, Equiniti, UBS, Ogier, and Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li.
Visit the regularly updated SPAC Conference website to learn more.
About DealFlow Events
When it comes to the business of finance, the tag line “A DealFlow Event” is widely recognized as a symbol of quality. We’ve produced over 200 conferences, seminars, and webcasts on a variety of financial topics over the last 16 years. These events are the signature programs in their respective markets, offering high-quality content and unequaled professional networking opportunities. Since 2008, The SPAC Conference, hosted by DealFlow Events, has offered the largest gathering of investors, bankers and management teams in the business. For more information about DealFlow Events, visit www.dealflowevents.com.